Mugshot

Mugshot

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Catwoman

Ok, so I know that technically it really sucks but I enjoy the movie Catwoman with Halle Berry in it. What can I say? I like the whole cheesy superhero thing... Speaking of things I like that everyone else hates...the new justin beiber song, Girlfriend. or maybe it's called boyfriend? Idk, either way I really dig it. So there world! I DON'T ALWAYS AGREE WITH YOU!!! :D Spending another night alone at the cabin. It's pretty lame...I get really sick of the silence. I miss all my theater buddies and I'm already sick of working. Maybe that's just because I'm not used to it though. Or because the jobs are currently very boring. I just have to find a way to liven them up a little bit. Maybe it will get better when the actual summer hits. Then the museum will start to pick up. Austin starts his new job tomorrow. Looks like it's going to be 6AM to 4PM monday thru friday. Tough hours if you ask me, but he loves having a job, so I guess it's good for him. He'll be working putting together storm doors. Lots of shop work like he's used to. I just hope he has a great first day. Mother's day went fairly well. Spent all morning fishing with Mom, but didn't catch anything. Then I worked at the museum all day. It was a party. And by that I mean it was ok and I survived it. Well, ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment