Mugshot

Mugshot

Friday, May 25, 2012

Dark Shadows

Well, lots has been happening! I saw Dark Shadows with my mom last night. It's pretty good if you go in expecting a cheesy movie. Plus Johnny Depp is fun to look at as always. Plus the little girl from Kickass was amazingly grown up! She has really nice legs, which made me feel creepy to realize... Then last night while I was trying to sleep two animals starting fighting outside. Sounded like cats. And it was crazy loud. My dog started barking and then climbed into bed with me and whined. He's an excellent watch dog as you can tell. My job situation is looking up. Currently I'm so bored at the Museum that I could cry. I just feel like I've seriously outgrown working at museums. I've been doing it for almost 5 years now. BUT I was surfing the web looking for new jobs and I found a nanny gig that would really work for me. I would be watching an infant girl 3 days a week and I would love that. Well, got 6 hours at DQ ahead of me and then some DND tonight! Whoop Whoop

No comments:

Post a Comment